Garden Maintenance Plans by Lakefront
The best landscapes are much more than just a green lawn! Some homeowners may lack the time or ability to properly care for all of the plants growing on their property. Our approach to maintenance is unique among landscape companies: we pay close attention to all planted areas, taking care of those tasks that are often overlooked by others.
What do these service plans typically include?
- Pruning of perennials, shrubs, and small trees in the appropriate season
- New beds created and edges maintained
- Weed removal in all planted areas
- Debris either hauled away or left on the property to compost
- Plant fertilization as needed
- Deer repellents applied
- Plant pest control applied sparingly, with an organic approach
- Ongoing consulting regarding landscape design choices
Garden Maintenance Plans by Lakefront are highly customized and tailored to the needs of each client’s property. If you have any special requests regarding how we maintain your landscape, or have other tasks that we could assist with, please let us know and we can include this in our scope of services.
Because every property is unique, a custom quote will be offered based on the specific scope of work needed by you, the customer. Plans begin at a minimum charge of $150 monthly.
We offer three tiers of service: weekly, monthly, or quarterly visits. To request a specific quote, contact us today and get ready for your yard to look the best it ever has!
How do I know if this service is right for me?
A Garden Maintenance Plan by Lakefront may be the right choice for you IF…..
- Your landscape was designed and installed by Lakefront
- You have considered having a personal gardener
- You enjoy mowing the lawn, but aren’t sure about how to take care of all those plants
- You have regular service by a “mowing-only” landscape company
- You like to garden, but can’t quite keep up with garden tasks
- You don’t like yardwork at all, but need your property to look great at all times
- You just aren’t there long enough to take care of everything (weekender)
- You work long hours in your business or profession, and you know that your yard needs some more attention
- You’re not sure WHAT those plants are, or HOW or WHEN to prune them
- You appreciate the simple joys of nature
Will Lakefront mow my grass?
Yes! At Lakefront, our specialty is landscape design and skilled garden maintenance. Although we currently do not offer a “mowing-only” service, mowing and lawn care may be added as part of a weekly or monthly garden maintenance plan.
Am I required to sign a contract?
When partnering with Lakefront for garden maintenance, there is no long-term commitment required. Garden Maintenance Plans by Lakefront are intended as a year-round service to keep your property looking its best. Many essential pruning and clean-up tasks are completed in the winter months. Therefore, as a company, we commit to a minimum service period of 12-months. You can cancel at any time, although we seriously doubt anyone would want to after seeing how easy it can be to have a carefree landscape.
Can I request a one-time pruning or mulching job?
Most of our customers are on a recurring schedule with landscape services. Please call or email to check our team’s availability for one-time maintenance projects.