Garden Maintenance Plans by Lakefront
The best landscapes are more than just a green lawn! Some homeowners may lack the time or ability to properly care for all of the plants growing on their property. We take a gardener’s approach to landscape maintenance, paying close attention to all planted areas and taking care of those tasks that are often overlooked by others.
With Lakefront taking care of your property, you can remove several things from your to-do list. You might even have more time to go fishing or find other things to do on the weekends!
What do these service plans typically include?
- Proper pruning of all shrubs, small trees, and perennials as needed, at the appropriate time of year
- New beds created and edges maintained
- Maintenance of all planted areas by keeping them weed-free through spraying and hand-pulling
- Plant fertilization as needed
- Deer repellents applied
- Plant pest control applied sparingly, with an organic approach
- Ongoing consulting regarding landscape design choices
Garden Maintenance Plans by Lakefront are highly customized and tailored to the needs of each client’s property. If you have any special requests regarding how we maintain your landscape, or have other tasks that we could assist with, please let us know and we can include this in our scope of services.
- Monthly Garden Maintenance
- $ 240 / month
- Visits scheduled for a specific day of the month
- Ideal for homeowners who do their own lawn maintenance
- Ideal option for owners of second homes
- Easy way to keep up with all routine pruning
- Biweekly Garden Maintenance
- $ 380 / month
- Same as monthly service, except visits are scheduled for every 2 weeks
- Mowing and Lawn Care
- Price varies
- Weekly or biweekly schedule
- Visits continue in autumn to handle leaf clean-up
How do I know if this service is right for me?
A Garden Maintenance Plan by Lakefront may be the right choice for you IF…..
- Your landscape was designed and installed by Lakefront
- You have considered having a personal gardener
- You enjoy mowing the lawn, but aren’t sure about how to take care of all those plants
- You like to garden, but can’t quite keep up with garden tasks
- You don’t like yard work at all, but you need your property to look great at all times
- You just aren’t there long enough to take care of everything (weekender)
- You work long hours in your business or profession, and you know that your yard needs some more attention
- You appreciate the simple joys of nature
Will Lakefront mow my grass?
Yes! At Lakefront, our specialty is landscape design and skilled garden maintenance, but we also offer routine mowing and lawn care services.
Am I required to sign a contract?
When partnering with Lakefront for garden maintenance, there is no long-term commitment required. Garden Maintenance Plans by Lakefront are intended as a year-round service to keep your property looking its best. Many essential pruning and clean-up tasks are completed in the winter months. Therefore, as a company, we commit to a minimum service period of 12-months. You can cancel at any time, although we seriously doubt anyone would want to after seeing how easy it can be to have a carefree landscape.
Can I request a one-time pruning or mulching job?
Most of our customers are on a recurring schedule with landscape services. Please call or email to check our team’s availability for one-time maintenance projects.